Big book of digital stickers for OneNote
** More pictures below.....
This is a special notebook designed just to hold your digital stickers!... Please note that this product is a OneNote file and will only work in the OneNote app!
The sticker book comes with some starter stickers to get you going. It is organized into sections that will help you keep your digital sticker collection organized.
The notebook contains the following sections:
- Holidays with pages for: New Year's, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Patriotic, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Seasons with pages for: Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- Occasions with pages for: Birthdays, Back to School, Wedding/Anniversary, and Baby.
- Functional with pages for: Buntings, Banners, Labels, and Frames.
Each section named above has several stickers to get your collection started. You just need to add your own special stickers.
This OneNote sticker notebook is very similar to the GoodNotes sticker book I have available HERE. But.... it has been expanded and now contains hundreds more stickers!
** All images that come pre-loaded into the sticker notebook are free images for both personal and commercial use.
This notebook will ONLY work in OneNote... If you prefer to use a PDF planner in a different app, please check the shop to see the other planners available!
To get ideas on how to use this planner, visit my YouTube channel for demonstrations: Everyday Awesome TV
Please note that this is not a physical item... It is a OneNote and PDF download. You will receive a PDF sheet with the download link and import instructions after purchase. This file will tell you everything you need to know about importing into OneNote. Customers who do not have access to a computer for installation need to contact Michele for assistance.... Just use the chat box here in the shop for help.
- Download the PDF instruction sheet to your computer.
- Click the link in the PDF to download the notebook ZIP file.
- Unzip the sticker notebook. Please make a note of where the folder is saved on your computer.
- Ensure that you have OneNote installed and setup on your computer.
- Run the OneNote Notebook Importer.... located HERE.
Note: This sticker notebook is meant to get you started.... This means you can continually add in new digital stickers and images to grow your collection.