Ditch the paper planner and go digital.... So you can now carry all of your planners with you on ONE device! - On any platform!
Academic Year OneNote planner.... fully dated 14 month planner.
Bonus PDF version of this planner is included with the sale.
This planner has everything you need to plan out your month, week and days.... It has monthly calendar pages, a monthly dashboard, weekly horizontal planning pages and weekly hourly schedule pages. Undated daily planning pages are in the bonus section for you to add in where needed. It's the biggest, most comprehensive planner available in the shop!
This planner is completely digital! It is intended to be used exclusively in OneNote. That means you can use it on any and all devices where OneNote is installed.
This planner comes as a ZIP file. After purchase, you will receive a download link for a ZIP file containing the OneNote Notebook files and the installation instruction PDF. Please note that you may need to have OneNote installed on a computer to properly install the notebook into the app. You can download a free version of Microsoft OneNote 2016 here.
The planner is set up with the year at the top level. Then each month is a section and the weeks are pages within each section. You can add in additional pages wherever you wish..... Use one of the bonus pages or any type of page you need for your planner.
This version of the Awesome Planner is a fully dated monthly and weekly planner with a bonus pages.
The planner has a pink binder and comes with the following pages:
- Yearly calendar for 2020 and 2021
- Yearly index overview (6 months on 2 pages)
- 14 Dated monthly calendars (May 2020 - June 2021) with a Monday start
- 14 Dated Sunday start monthly calendars (May 2020 - June 2021) in the bonus section
- 14 monthly dashboard pages
- Dated weekly horizontal planner pages
- Dated weekly hourly schedule pages
- Bonus pages: Today page, blank weekly page, undated horizontal weekly on 4 pages, undated vertical weekly (2 versions), weekly meal planning
- Lined blank pages
- Dot grid pages
- Squared (graph) pages
- Blank pages
*Note: You can always add as many additional pages to your planner as you like by simply duplicating a blank page and pasting it into the notebook where you choose.
This planner will ONLY work in OneNote... a separate PDF version of the planner is available with the sale!
To get ideas on how to use this planner, visit my YouTube channel for demonstrations: Everyday Awesome TV
Please note that this is not a physical item... It is a OneNote and PDF download. You will receive the planner file in ZIP format and PDF instruction sheet after purchase. This file will tell you everything you need to know about importing into OneNote. Customers who do not have access to a computer for installation need to contact Michele for assistance.... Just use the chat box here in the shop for help. Please also note that OneNote business accounts may block installation of the planner. Please check with your IT department before purchase.
- Download the planner ZIP file and PDF instruction sheet to your computer.
- Unzip the planner notebook. Please make a note of where the folder is saved on your computer.
- Ensure that you have OneNote installed and setup on your computer.
- Run the OneNote Notebook Importer.... located HERE.
FYI - The planner is set up with Monday start monthly calendars.... but you will find Sunday start calendars in the bonus section if you wish to switch them out.
Use the "Add to Cart" button at the top of the page to get this planner!
If you like my digital planners or believe your friends and family may be interested, favorite my shop and click the Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook buttons to share it with them!