2020-2021 Mega OneNote Planner - Teacher Version - Pink
An academic year digital planner/calendar/notebook for OneNote - (May 2020 - June 2021)
This planner has everything you need to plan out your month, week and days.... It has monthly calendar pages, a monthly dashboard, weekly horizontal planning pages and weekly hourly schedule pages. Undated daily planning pages are in the bonus section for you to add in where needed. It's the biggest, most comprehensive planner I have ever released!
This is the TEACHER version of the planner..... There are additional sections/pages for lesson plans, grades, and student notes. (Check out the pictures to see.)
This planner is completely digital! It is intended to be used exclusively in OneNote. That means you can use it on any and all devices where OneNote is installed.
This planner comes as a ZIP file. After purchase, you will receive a download link for a ZIP file containing the OneNote Notebook files and the installation instruction PDF. Please note that you may need to have OneNote installed on a computer to properly install the notebook into the app. You can download a free version of Microsoft OneNote 2016 here.
The planner is set up with the year at the top level. Then each month is a section and the weeks are pages within each section. You can add in additional pages wherever you wish..... Use one of the bonus pages or any type of page you need for your planner.
This version of the Awesome Planner is a fully dated monthly and weekly planner with a bonus pages.
The planner has a pink binder and comes with the following pages:
- Yearly calendars for 2020 and 2021
- Yearly index overview (6 months on 2 pages)
- 32 Weekly lesson plans
- Grade book section
- Student notes (20 included... but you can add as many as you need)
- 14 Dated monthly calendars (May - June)
- 14 Dated monthly calendars (May - June) with a Sunday start in the bonus section
- 14 monthly dashboard pages
- Dated weekly horizontal planner pages
- Dated weekly hourly schedule pages
- Bonus pages: Today page, blank weekly page, undated horizontal weekly on 4 pages, undated vertical weekly (2 versions), weekly meal planning
- Lined blank pages
- Dot grid pages
- Squared (graph) pages
- Blank pages
*Note: You can always add as many additional pages to your planner as you like by simply duplicating a blank page and pasting it into the notebook where you choose.
This planner will ONLY work in OneNote... If you prefer to use a PDF planner in a different app, please check the shop to see the other planners available!
To get ideas on how to use this planner, visit my YouTube channel for demonstrations: Everyday Awesome TV
Please note that this is not a physical item... It is a OneNote and PDF download. You will receive the planner file in ZIP format and PDF instruction sheet after purchase. This file will tell you everything you need to know about importing into OneNote. Customers who do not have access to a computer for installation need to contact Michele for assistance.... Just use the chat box here in the shop for help.
- Download the planner ZIP file and PDF instruction sheet to your computer.
- Unzip the planner notebook. Please make a note of where the folder is saved on your computer.
- Ensure that you have OneNote installed and setup on your computer.
- Run the OneNote Notebook Importer.... located HERE.
FYI - The planner is set up with Monday start monthly calendars.... but you will find Sunday start calendars in the bonus section if you wish to switch them out.
If you like my digital planners or believe your friends and family may be interested, favorite my shop and click the Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook buttons to share it with them!
Thanks for looking!