2019 Awesome Planner for OneNote
A digital planner/calendar/notebook for OneNote
This planner is completely digital! It is intended to be used exclusively in OneNote. This means you can use it on any and all devices where OneNote is installed.
This planner comes as a ZIP file. After purchase, you will receive a download link for a ZIP file containing the OneNote Notebook files and the instruction PDF. Please note that you may need to have OneNote installed on a computer to properly install the notebook into the app. You can download a free version of Microsoft OneNote 2016 here.
The planner is set up with the year at the top level. Then each month is a section and the weeks are pages within each section. You can add in additional pages wherever you wish..... Use one of the bonus pages or any type of page you need for your planner.
This version of the Awesome Planner is a fully dated monthly and weekly planner with a bonus pages.
This planner has a black binder and comes with the following pages:
- Yearly calendar for 2019 and Goals page
- Yearly index overview (6 months on 2 pages)
- 12 Dated monthly calendars (Jan - Dec)
- Dated weekly pages (January 2019 - December 2019)
- Bonus pages: Today page, blank weekly page, undated horizontal weekly, undated vertical weekly (2 versions), weekly meal planning
- Lined blank pages
- Dot grid pages
- Squared (graph) pages
- Blank pages
*Note: You can always add as many additional pages to your planner as you like by simply duplicating a blank page and pasting it into the notebook where you choose.
This planner will ONLY work in OneNote... If you prefer to use a PDF planner in a different app, please check the shop to see the other planners available!
To get ideas on how to use this planner, visit my YouTube channel for demonstrations: Everyday Awesome TV
Please note that this is not a physical item... It is a OneNote and PDF download. You will receive the planner file in ZIP format and PDF instruction sheet after purchase. This file will tell you everything you need to know about importing into OneNote. Customers who do not have access to a computer for installation need to contact Michele for assistance.... Just use the chat box here in the shop for help.
- Download the planner ZIP file and PDF instruction sheet to your computer.
- Unzip the planner notebook. Please make a note of where the folder is saved on your computer.
- Ensure that you have OneNote installed and setup on your computer.
- Run the OneNote Notebook Importer.... located HERE.
FYI - all planners have a "Monday Start" on the calendar.
If you like my digital planners or believe your friends and family may be interested, favorite my shop and click the Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook buttons to share it with them!
Thanks for looking!