7 reasons why a digital planner is worth buying
Have you been thinking about buying a digital planner… but you just weren’t sure if it’s right for you? Here are my top 7 reasons why you should take the plunge and get your own digital planner:
- It’s portable– A digital planner is so very portable. You can keep the planner on your phone, iPad or other tablet, and even on your laptop.
- It’s affordable – If you are anything like me, you tend to buy up all the shiny new planners and accessories. Digital planners generally cost less and you can even reuse undated planners! How awesome is that?
- It’s editable – Paper planners can be fantastic but frustrating when plans change. This is no problem in a digital planner. You simply erase your plans or move them to another day. There’s no need for correction tape, no ugly scratch outs, and no need to “slap a sticker on it” to cover it up.
- It’s environmentally friendly – Save some trees by ditching all the paper. You can have multiple planners on your device without the need for reams of paper.
- It’s customizable – Many digital planners come with the ability to add pages into your planner (my digital Awesome Planners have bonus sections in the back with blank pages). You can use the blank pages to add in all types of inserts. Make your planner into whatever you need by finding free inserts online, purchasing special inserts, or designing your own.
- It’s shareable – Most apps used with a digital planner have the ability to save a page and/or share the page with others. These pages can be shared online, sent out in email, etc. Many people have seen my completed spreads on Instagram because I can export just one page and save it as an image. It’s so convenient. This is a great feature for those who need to share information with teams and bosses.
- It’s fun – Let’s face it, working in a digital planner can be just plain fun! You can be as silly or serious as you like in your planner. Your entire planner can be composed of sparkle unicorn digital stickers if you like! I personally enjoy keeping a digital scrapbook. This is my form of fun, along with adding in as many pictures and stickers with my plans as possible. My sticker addition is not limited to “physical” products. I tend to collect digital stickers too!
I hope these reasons give you something to consider if you have been thinking about buying a digital planner. The cost is fairly low, so trying one out would be easy on your wallet!
Happy digital planning!